2010년 7월 19일 월요일

reflection for I will persist until I succeed

This story is very impressive because it gave me a lot of teachings that are really important to know in our lives. 3months ago, I’ve attended the church seminar which made me spiritually awakened that I should not live like this. I know what should I do to become a success person, but it’s hard to practice. The big reason for this is laziness. Through the seminar, I realized that I should fix my bad habit which is lack my success and study hard. The seminar made a lot of students decide to study hard in God. However, unfortunately, it doesn’t last long. 3months after that seminar, my life became same as before the seminar. Through this story, I could make my mind to study hard again and remind the seminar. There are some quotations that I liked. If I persist, if I continue to try, if I continue to charge forward, I will succeed. Without doing things or trying, we can’t reach succeed. I know what to do but it’s too hard to do what I’ve planned. As this quotation, I should continue to try to charge forward. I am not a sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep with the sheep. I will hear not those who weep and complain, for their disease is contagious.Let them join the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny. Through this quotation, I’ve thought that I have to live different life with other people to success. If I live same as other people, I can’t be better than them. I should try more than others so that I can be succeed. Also I like this quotation. Failure I may still encounter at the thousandth step, yet success hides behind the next bend in the road. It tells that even there is hard time and if we’ve failed during doing things, it doesn’t mean that we are really failed. It’s also a step to be success. There is a great quotation in Korea. Fail is the mother of success. Not only this but also I realized that impossible is nothing and positive thinking brings success through this quotation. I will never consider defeat and I will remove from my vocabulary such words and phrases as quit, cannot, unable, impossible, out of the question, improbable, failure, unworkable, hopeless, and retreat; for they are the words of fools.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기