2010년 7월 12일 월요일

reflection for three letters from teddy

Before I write the reflection for three letters from Teddy, I would like to thank to Ms, cause

I learned the important thing from this story:)


The story of three letter from Teddy is how the student Teddy, has changed by teacher's love.

Since I was young, I use to dream to become a teacher and I promised myself that I would be

a fair teacher to every students. The reason why I promised this is I have an experience that one of my teachers was really unfair to me and I hated. Since that time, I pledged myself that eventhough the student is mean to me, I wouldn't treat him with same way. I would be a teacher who first gives him/her love. However, the sad thing is taht I changed my mind when time goes by. I grew and I'm a human who can't have same feeling for every people. I doubted myself that if I could be a fair teacher. Fortunately, THREE LETTERS FROM TEDDY gave me a time to pledge myself to be a fair teacher again. Not only that but also I learned that I should not appraise people with their appearance. The important thing is the person's personality and the mind. I'm really gald to read this story. THANK YOU!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기