2010년 11월 4일 목요일

week 6 reflection

This Friday, I had seminar which is under by Mr. Roy Aldrin Villegas. To be honest with you, before I attend the seminar, I was agonizing over to take the seminar or not, because the topic was science which is not really related to my major. However, my perception has totally changed after taking the seminar. Even though the seminar was all about science, there are lectures that can be used in my teaching and major. I learned many things especially when he discussed the responsibility. He said if the students fail, it means the teacher is also failed. I totally agree with this. If the teacher has developed curriculum and lesson planning, automatically she will give better education and it means, students are educated well. Other side, if the teacher has poor lesson planning and teaching strategies, learners can’t learn even though they have desire to learn. I will try to be better teacher who has good responsibility and make students succeed.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기