2010년 11월 4일 목요일

week8 reflection

For a long time, I didn't have PTEACH2 class and finally i had pteach2 class this week. That was good to see sir, Jasper. :) For this week, I and my classmates had seminar on teaching physical education with speaker, Heinz Elorde. He is teaching physical education in De Lasalle Jobel. The first perception that I had when I see Sir, Heinz was innocent and he looks like to have clean mind. I think my first perception right pointed out. He loves childeren and he knows how to handle the children. Not only children he teaches High school students. Through his seminar, I could know Physical education can also use technology in learning. When we thinkg of PE, it's the subject which we practice and move. It makes us think that in PE, we don't usually lecture and doesn't use teaching strategies. However, it's not correct. In teaching Physical Education, there are a lot of teaching stategies and the most good strategies for 21st century learners is film viewing. When Sir, Heinz discussed the seminar, he also used power point presentation and film viewing. Before we practice PE, it's good to have film viewing so that students are motivated and they get inerest on that sport. It was really good time to have that seminar and i felt sad since he is the last speaker. If there is a chance, I would like to have more spearkers.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기